The organizing committee of ICRAI 2023 invites workshop proposals in the areas of robotics, control, artificial intelligence, and industrial automation. Workshops will be held during the conference, March 3-5, 2023. We strongly encourage the workshop organizers to consider sponsors to provide financial support for their workshop. Submit your workshop proposal as a pdf file on the ICRAI 2023 website.
Each proposal must contain the following information:
- Workshop duration (minimum three hours)
- Resource Person(s)
- URL (if any)
- Target Audience
- Outline of the Workshop Contents
- Workshop Objectives and Abstract (maximum 500 words)
- Special Request for Equipment (if any)
Evaluation of Workshop Proposals
The ICRAI 2023 workshop committee will evaluate the proposal based on the relevance of the proposed topic, the format of the proposal, target audience, and the experience of the organizers. We specifically encourage the topics related to robotics and automation in industries, emerging trends in robotics and automation, and future of robotics in Pakistan.
Workshop Proposal Submission
- Workshop Proposals submission deadline: 30 October, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: 1 December, 2022
- Workshop dates (as part of ICRAI 2023): 3-5 March, 2023
If you have any queries regarding the above, please contact the ICRAI 2023 team at [email protected]rg.